Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Magical Question: wtf?!

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Default Ask the Magical Question: wtf?!

Sometimes you just have to ask the question.
    this is the place to ask it.

I'd like to begin with a few thoughts on the Platyus. It's a fucking freakshow. It's like Hilary Clinton with her makeup off. Is it a bird or a mammal? Is it aquatic? it's a fucking beaver that ate a duck ass first.
    seriously, wtf?!

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Sometimes you just have to ask the question.
    this is the place to ask it.

I'd like to begin with a few thoughts on the Platyus. It's a fucking freakshow. It's like Hilary Clinton with her makeup off. Is it a bird or a mammal? Is it aquatic? it's a fucking beaver that ate a duck ass first.
    seriously, wtf?!
    Hilary wears makeup?

Life is a garden...dig it!

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

So this thread is a place to ask wtf is up with _____?

In that case wtf is up with this thread?

Also, wtf is up with King Bhumibol? He needs to stop his people from spamming the site.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

wtf is up with the starbucks drivethru giving my husband coffee instead of my hot chocolate. is it because it's him and not me? are they not afraid of me via him? well they fucking should be. cause just because i'm not allowed to drive right now doesn't mean that i can't dial a fucking phone.

wtf is up with starbucks anyway? are they all fucking stupid? how fucking hard can it be? here let me be very clear.
    PEPPERMINT HOT CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, NO WHIPPED CREAM, NO FOAM.
    it's probably the easiest fucking drink you'll make all fucking day you fucking git.

wtf?

and by the way. this is so cool. no d&b, no comments on what you say. just come in here. lay down your wtf and walk. nice.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

seriously, how can you look at a platypus, how can you NOT have the words "what the fuck?!" cross your mind?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Everytime I read/hear about the Platypus, I think about Kevin Smith's quote : "Even God has a sense of humor, just look at the Platypus"

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i love that in the dogma credits. and then he apologizes to the worthy platypus. okay, time to pull out dogma again. thanks feev.

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

Wtf is Jennifer López doing in the swearing-in ceremony of PR's governor?

Country
    Country Flag

Wtf?
    I guess they can do whatever they want, but sometimes "drats" doesn't properly convey my feelings of frustration, anger, or pain.

I'll take a profane "fuck you" any day over a "Darn you mister"

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Wtf is up with the song "Very special Christmas"? If you have to sing 500 times that it's "a very special christmas for me", then it makes it very unspecial for the rest of the world and yes I know unspecial is not a word.

unspecial SHOULD be a word

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I mean wtf? Christmas music 4 months a year????
    Oh and the platypus Razz, always reminds me of the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. They said it was proof that there was a God

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by idk, my bff jill? View Post
    Wtf is Jennifer López doing in the swearing-in ceremony of PR's governor?
    That's a VERY good question!

My Mood
    Worried

Unspecial should be a word, I mean com'on, they use the word undead, right? Unspecial is my new word

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

WTF is up with Keanu Reeves? Srsly.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

My Mood
    Worried

Wtf is up with Brad Pitt? Srsly x 2.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    I think he's the only one in America who doesn't wonder this. Although maybe he does... that would be awesome.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Whoa. San Demas High School.

My Mood
    Worried

Wtf is up with the stupid guys who live in this apartment complex? One of them has been in and out the motherf***ing door in and out and in and out like the accordian off of the who song for the last 2 hours and everytime he exits he slams the door which shakes the whole apartment. Can't he feel it? It's a miracle my x-mas tree hasn't tipped over! Good thing I don't have any valuables hanging up on the walls!

Country
    Country Flag

/slow clap
    I love you.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

WTF is up with people who cannot figure out a 4-way stop? Seriously, people, it's not rocket science!

I blame a serious lack of driver's ed in this state. *grumble*

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

well more people would take drivers ed if it weren't $300 for each fucking session
    *not exaggerating. much. (only by about 20 bucks)*

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have always wondered WTF is up with the Band Aid song- Do They Know It's Christmas Time. I mean seriously:

Feed the world
    Let them know it's Christmas time

What? They gotta' wait till christmas to eat? Shall we not feed them on the other days? I mean it's great they want to feed them and all but if I find a fuckin' bowl of rice under the tree I'm gonna' be PISSED.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

here's my wtf:
    i still can't find my copy of Needful things

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast