Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 516 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed version of Horns for sale. "Damnably, Joe Hill". First press, full number line. It also has the standard doodle that pretty much every copy I've seen online has.

I'd like to get $40 for the book and I'd charge shipping at cost. I don't know how much it would be to send a book to US or overseas but I'm thinking no more than $15.

I'm also open to trade offers.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

A bump for S/L UTD auction including Tray Case. 1 day left. All proceeds go to the non-profit Phoenix-fund. phoenix-fund.org

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I need some quick cash for an upcoming vacation. All my rare Stephen King magazines with King on the cover are for sale. At one time I think I had the biggest collection and I had put up some big bucks for some of these very rare ones that I've only seen one or two copies of (like the Book of the Month Club issues or the rare foreign ones). Take a look at the link below at all my mags and if you're interested in any of them, I'll take PayPal only and give me your offers. Disregard the Phantasmagoria issues...those are going as a set to someone else. EMAIL me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com...please no PM's here.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...n47/Magazines/

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I need some quick cash for an upcoming vacation. All my rare Stephen King magazines with King on the cover are for sale. At one time I think I had the biggest collection and I had put up some big bucks for some of these very rare ones that I've only seen one or two copies of (like the Book of the Month Club issues or the rare foreign ones). Take a look at the link below at all my mags and if you're interested in any of them, I'll take PayPal only and give me your offers. Disregard the Phantasmagoria issues...those are going as a set to someone else. EMAIL me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com ...please no PM's here. Thanks!

And if someone doesn't want to deal with me because I look like a newbie...I'm just an oldie that has been very quiet lately so disregard the low post count. I've been online, selling & buying since the mid-90's when I created the original Stephen King Collectors Club...the very first version of THIS place.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...n47/Magazines/

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey jreitan, your first post got caught up in the spam filter. Should be visible now.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    And if someone doesn't want to deal with me because I look like a newbie...I'm just an oldie that has been very quiet lately so disregard the low post count. I've been online, selling & buying since the mid-90's when I created the original Stephen King Collectors Club...the very first incarnation of THIS place.
    I'll vouch for you.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jreitan, that's all your mags left? :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, scary : i've just completed a list of things related to King, coming out within the next few months.. the later being FULL DARK & the french Under the dome.

Without taking into account the comics, there will be 11 books, audiobooks, dvd...
    Freebies, here i come !!!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

when I created the original Stephen King Collectors Club...the very first version of THIS place.
    Wasn't Tyler the one who created TheDarkTower.net? I remember his message when he sold it.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Herbert - No...I have hundreds left, these are just the ones with King featured on the cover.

Ari - The Stephen King Collectors Club was created years before DT.net. It was originally a Yahoo Club (which were switched to Yahoo Groups years ago), then switched for a time as a MSN Club and at the time was one of the largest Stephen King fan groups online and the only one around that catered to collectors. There are very few here who were members back then (Bob Ireland? Bev Vincent? John Hanic maybe?) and most of the original members (Charlie Fried, George Beahm, Tina from Canada, John Thornburn, Steve Spignesi, Dave Hutch, Rosandra Green, etc.) have since sold their collections, moved on or just became very quiet online.

Country
    Country Flag

Do you know if you have any french mag... except the MAD MOVIES one that is in your link?

Herbert - I'll look...but I doubt it.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Jonathan, great to see you here, but sorry to hear that you are selling off your collection. I hope it all goes well and that you have a wonderful vacation.

I'd be surprised if anyone is concerned, but if so, I'll add my name to the list of people who vouch that Jonathan is legit.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, if Jonathan is a newbie I must REALLY be a newbie. I didn't even discover the internet before '04 or '05.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NEVER BEEN ACCUSED OF BEING QUIET BEFORE

Herbert - No...I have hundreds left, these are just the ones with King featured on the cover.

Ari - The Stephen King Collectors Club was created years before DT.net. It was originally a Yahoo Club (which were switched to Yahoo Groups years ago), then switched for a time as a MSN Club and at the time was one of the largest Stephen King fan groups online and the only one around that catered to collectors. There are very few here who were members back then (Bob Ireland? Bev Vincent? John Hanic maybe?) and most of the original members (Charlie Fried, George Beahm, Tina from Canada, John Thornburn, Steve Spignesi, Dave Hutch, Rosandra Green, etc.) have since sold their collections, moved on or just became very quiet online.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thought you might comment on that Dave.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    There are very few here who were members back then (Bob Ireland? Bev Vincent? John Hanic maybe?) and most of the original members (Charlie Fried, George Beahm, Tina from Canada, John Thornburn, Steve Spignesi, Dave Hutch, Rosandra Green, etc.) have since sold their collections, moved on or just became very quiet online.
    Tina I come across regularly on eBay. she must have sold many of her King-treasures by now. And boy, that was some collection she had!

sk

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah it was, but she had a high opinion on it's value too. Higher than many others I think.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

There you are Dave! Nice to see you again.

Yes, Tina had quite the collection. I was able to visit it on a trip to B.C. many years ago and was very impressed with the many items I had never seen before (and I've seen a lot!). Wish I still had contact with her.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

She usually sells stuff at ebay.com. I purchased Christine S/L from her.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

To all of those who have emailed in the last day about magazines - I will get back to you after the weekend as I'm now out of town until Sunday evening. I also realized that not all of these mags are stored in the same place in my messy office/library so I'm trying to track some down...and have found quite a bit more to add for sale.

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

Default empty your inbox brice!!!!

Brice i am trying to pm you please empty your inbox
    DM tracking is CX 290 468 333 CA
    i am looking into the poster thing but need the info as i dont have it handy...?
    best D

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Wow, if Jonathan is a newbie I must REALLY be a newbie. I didn't even discover the internet before '04 or '05.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

There you are Dave! Nice to see you again.

Yes, Tina had quite the collection. I was able to visit it on a trip to B.C. many years ago and was very impressed with the many items I had never seen before (and I've seen a lot!). Wish I still had contact with her.
    Tina contacted me a month or so ago wanting to know if I would buy the rest of her collection. Her prices were just too high, so I passed on it.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Her prices were just too high, so I passed on it.
    Her prices are at least 50% too high.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Her prices were just too high, so I passed on it.
    Her prices are at least 50% too high.
    Agreed, Tina bought at the extreme upswing of the King stock market and can't recover. I believe some of her items she sold already ended high (as the market stands now) and she still took a loss.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 516 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast