Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Midnight Snacks

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Default Favorite Midnight Snacks

Ever notice how things seem to taste so much better in the middle of the night? My favorite thing is probably pizza followed closely by macaroni and cheese.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Chicken McNuggets with a ridiculous amount of ketchup, or those Hot Dogs from 7-Eleven with.....ridiculous amounts of ketchup

Chicken nuggets, good choice. I love getting completely shitfaced and getting one of those fifty nugget things from a 24hrs McDonalds and chowing down.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...followed very closely by mac&cheese for me.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Mashed potatoes.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

If your a Langoler...11:59:59 PM...with.....ridiculous amounts of ketchup
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Langoliers also like Stephen Kings in bad business suits as well...

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I like cold cuts, cheese and olives for late night chow downs in front of the tv

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Ice cream is THE best midnight snack. Cookies and Cream to be exact.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Mmm, how could I forget ice-cream?!

That reminds me...Ben&Jerry's Minter Wonderland should be in the shops by now

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

What's in that one?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Peppermint ice cream with chocolate chips...

That sounds gooood. Of course I've yet to eat any of their ice cream I didn't like.
    Ben & Jerry's is delicious and evil at the same time.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sliders. Nothing like going through the drive thru at White Castle at 3am after a night out drinking.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Big cold bowl of cereal.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

When its my turn to get up and check on the baby Ive been helping myself to a big fat ham sandwich, with provolone cheese. mmmmm provolone.

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Sliders. Nothing like going through the drive thru at White Castle at 3am after a night out drinking.
    The only problem with sliders is, well, slide right in, slide right out.

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like crunchy things. Chips, Doritos, granola bars (ok, those are chewy), goldfish crackers have been a recent development.

My sister loves making eggs around midnight. No idea why.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Chili-Chesse Fritos....they just seems to taste SO much better past midnight.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

It's really mood dependent, but as a rule cheese and olives, chips and dip, and pretty much every chocolate ever created.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And houmous and breadsticks...mmmmmm!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Then there's Ruffles & french onion dip . . .

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Dips rule!

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bacon horseradish dip =

I like it on Lay's, but Ruffles are also amazing.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Jude...what a hard hitting, deep topic you have created this thread from!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast