Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Let's do the Time Warp Again

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

"Damn it, Janet"

"You're a slut!"

(audience participation, of course )

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show in Picadilly Circus in London in 1990. Anthony Stewart Head (Giles from Buffy) was Frank N Furter and he was awesome!
    I was a bit gutted that my boyfriend looked better in a corset than I did though

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

OHHH!!!

Pics of the boyfriend in the corset please!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

And fishnets.. Me-ow!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon, I wish! I didn't have a camera then...damn shame, he was the finest 16 year old I ever saw

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

"Janet!"
    "Dr. Scott!"
    "Janet!"
    "Brad!"
    "Rocky!"
    In Digitized Remorse

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

You're a hotdog
    but you better not try to hurt her
    frankfurter...

My Mood
    Worried

T-t-t-ouch me is probably my alltime favorite song of sexual freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    "Janet!"
    "Dr. Scott!"
    "Janet!"
    "Brad!"
    "Rocky!"
    Bullwinkle!

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Sing to us o hairless one!
    In Digitized Remorse

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Jon, I wish! I didn't have a camera then...damn shame, he was the finest 16 year old I ever saw

YIKES!...underage...how old are you?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm 34 now, but at the time I was also 16

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

As I've noted in other threads, I adore RHPS (not so much Shock Treatment, which I feel is overrated). I used to play Columbia and Janet in my (then) local casts - at different times, of course, hair length and all. Alas, I have no pictures. I agree that Tim Curry is an excellent actor, and I find him utterly irresistable as Dr. Frank-n-Furter. RAWR!!!

Sorry so rambly, I'm still waking up.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

My Mood
    Worried

I find Tim Curry irresistable in all forms.

Yup, pretty much.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I was an excellent Janet!

My Mood
    Worried

You were Janet too?!?!? That's sooooooo hot!!!

Along the Path of the Beam Maera is on a distinguished road Maera's Avatar

I adore Rocky Horror Picture Show. I went to a Halloween showing on campus last year with a bunch of my friends. Everyone was dressed up spectacularly, a a very sparkly gay man in drag (As he insisted upon referring to himself as) did my way over the top make-up and put a huge lipstick V on my forehead.

We (the virgins) had to perform "I'm a little tea pot" as seductively as we could in front of the rest of the crowd, and we booed if we didn't "show more skin" The entire experience was AH-mazing and I cannot wait to do it again next year.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I would have liked to see that!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Worried

Did I mention that I went to the orpheum in madison and watched the show dressed only in my bra and a slip and some sassy heels?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    Did I mention that I went to the orpheum in madison and watched the show dressed only in my bra and a slip and some sassy heels?

I'm going to need pics as proof!

My Mood
    Worried

No pics..

But I still have the slip so I can make new pics!!!!

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe I've missed this thread so far!

Rocky Horror Picture Show is among my favorite movies! Unfortunately, most of my friends aren't into it, and have little interest in transvestites. But one of them loves it, and I did convince another of my friends to watch it a few times, so now he loves it too!

When I was little, I once asked my dad what his least favorite movie was; he said the Rocky Horror Picture Show. (He and my uncle had gone to see it in a theater back in the 70s or 80s) Years later, I saw that it was on TV on VH1, and he agreed to turn it on, so I could "see how bad it is". Of course, I loved it! Since my cousins (the sons of that same uncle) also love it, I watched it again with them, and eventually bought my own copy. I also have another cousin who loves it, but she lives far away.

I hope I get to go see it in a theater someday, that would be excellent!

P.S: You should all thank LadyHitchhiker for getting me back into an RHPS mood the other night, inspiring me to search "Rocky Horror Picture Show" in the forums.
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Its a hell of a ride to be sure and the music is the best I have ever heard in a "musical".
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually have never *gasp* seen it either in a theatre OR with a cast. A big group of my friends went once, but alas, it was a mere 3 days BEFORE I graduated bootcamp, so as you might imagine, I was otherwise occupied.

I love the film though, I own it--somewhere, because some nights are just Rocky Horror nights!
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast