Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How many dates before sex?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    I think it depends on the people involved. And I also hate this stupid double standard that if a woman lets a man "have her" too soon, she's a slut - but no one ever says jack shit if a guy gets in a woman's pants right away.

I'm tired of my gender being the "gatekeepers". Dudes, seriously, we LIKE sex. We just hold you off because we don't want you to think we're sluts.
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post

years.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm tired of my gender being the "gatekeepers". Dudes, seriously, we LIKE sex. We just hold you off because we don't want you to think we're sluts.
    I wish every woman there ever was would scream that from the rooftops.

Sex is one of the most natural things a person can do.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Seriously, you guys have all the pussy, and now yer gonna complain?!?!?!?!
    It's stressful being an other. ~ Juliet

I believe there ought to be a Constitutional Amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. ~ Crash Davis

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

How many dates before sex?

As many as she can eat!

Country
    Country Flag

I believe there ought to be a Constitutional Amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. ~ Crash Davis

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dora and I were a "first night" thing.

And that's been very good for over 10 years

Gunslinger Apprentice Shelbs is on a distinguished road Shelbs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I waited a month before putting out in my last "relationship".

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    How many dates before sex?

As many as she can eat!

As many as she can eat? Dates are very high in fiber, so she'll end up farting her way through the date...that would kill all the fun...
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    As many as she can eat? Dates are very high in fiber, so she'll end up farting her way through the date...that would kill all the fun...
    maybe not

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Ugh
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah...the fart wars!

One of the great things about long term relationships.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Ah...the fart wars!

One of the great things about long term relationships.
    um... maybe in your relationship, weirdo!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt...ummm, no.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

pfft--try it sometime, you'll like it.

Seriously though, we don't put to much emphasis on holding gas when we are alone.

ok... I think that belongs in the TMI thread, sir...

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

prude!

I'm just lucky my kid already knows this stuff about me so I don't have to worry about her reading it.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the double stanard of women being sluts is simply due to what has to happen. Everyone knows men want sex sex sex but we can't have it unless you grant it. A woman in a relationship can have more sex than a woman not and not be a slut, but when you hear of a girl with a different guy every week or two...thta's what people are going to think. Just my two cents.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That she likes physical lovin and there is nothing wrong with that? It is what I would think anyway.

I think the idea stems from the fact that women are kind of a ground for a seed. Meaning something is left (traditionally) and that is not the case with men. So its more significant.

Also our wiring of course that says women have sex with the best and men have sex with whoever they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I think the double stanard of women being sluts is simply due to what has to happen. Everyone knows men want sex sex sex but we can't have it unless you grant it. A woman in a relationship can have more sex than a woman not and not be a slut, but when you hear of a girl with a different guy every week or two...thta's what people are going to think. Just my two cents.
    but that doesn't mean it's an accurate statement to assume SHE is a slut but a guy who did the same isn't.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Exactly. I think it's time to move into the 21st Century and get rid of this double-standard crap.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nobody is a slut

Let's start a movement, dags!

We'll call it...
    "Women Like Sex, Too but That Doesn't Makes Us Slutty!"

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I love sluts. I wish more women were sluts.

Here's why women get called sluts in our society:

We are a society based on production. If pussy were easy to get, nothing would ever get done, so society has to stigmatize sex in some way so that we don't just sit around having sex instead of building shit and making money for the rich.

Doug Stanhope explains it better than I do, so here's a video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhyjn6tWwOU"]YouTube - Doug Stanhope No Refunds 2/6[/ame]
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Country
    Country Flag

Chris, do you really, honestly believe that? (I didn't watch the video)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast