Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: This is the Worst Movie Ever.....Tribute

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I LOVE Demolition Man!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And Armand Assante was all "Lahhhllllwwwwwwrrrrrrrllllllwwwlllww"

And hey. I like Demolition Man.
    If you love me then love me..

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    And Armand Assante was all "Lahhhllllwwwwwwrrrrrrrllllllwwwlllww"
    I think this just about sums it up:
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That still cracks me up though.-

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ditto. Those 2 seconds are way more hilarious than Rob Schneider was in the whole film.

Spoiler:
    Most likely his entire movie career, too.

- Melike

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    I LOVE Demolition Man!
    ... hey. I like Demolition Man.
    Meh. I just never found it believable at all. It deals with serious matters in cartoonish manner. You know; to me, it's plain enough that Denis Leary is already ten times smarter than the general public without making them a hundred times dumber.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Machette" was bad, even for a film that wanted to be "bad".
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

I. Hate. Rob. Schneider. He is not funny at all to me. Nowhere near funny. I have no idea how that man has a job.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I. Hate. Rob. Schneider. He is not funny at all to me. Nowhere near funny. I have no idea how that man has a job.
    Are you serious!? You must have never watched "The Animal" or "The Hot Chick". They were epic! LOL

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Rob Schneider is funny in bit parts in films starring better comedians than he is. As a lead, no. No, no. All of his movies make the old Dana Carvey vehicles look like masterpieces.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Rob Schneider is funny in bit parts in films starring better comedians than he is. As a lead, no. No, no. All of his movies make the old Dana Carvey vehicles look like masterpieces.
    He's got a valid point.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

The Animal was beyond stupid. Just terrible. And the Hot Chick? watched 30 minutes and turned it off. So stupid.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Animal was beyond stupid. Just terrible. And the Hot Chick? watched 30 minutes and turned it off. So stupid.
    Just to be clear...I was trying to be facetious.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I got that. I didn't honestly think you were serious

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Exactly, he is great as a supporting actor on movies such as 50 First Dates, but his own vehicles are horrible.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

And that includes movies where he has a part as important as he did in Judge Dredd. Looks like we're all in total agreement on this subject. Wow.

Country
    Country Flag

So, I have figured out that making fun of Uwe Boll Is like picking on a blind kid. It's just no fun anymore. Kinda like M Night Shyamalan . Their names are already punch lines

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

M Night Shyamalan, he can see Dead people!!! Get over it, dude!!!!! Go back to obscurity where you belong!! Stick a fork in him already, he's done!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

The only movie of M. Night Shyamalan that was any good as Unbreakable. That's it. every thing else is just straight crap. All of his movies can be described using only the phrase "There's a twist at the end"

Gunslinger Apprentice Harrald is on a distinguished road Harrald's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

He's ok as a writer. As a director...rubbish. Unbreakable could have been the first 20 minutes of a decent film.

On to my opinion of a bad movie. The Sherlock Holmes movie that stars Robert Downey. My wife and I have tried 4 times to watch it and can't get more than 30 minutes into it. Even trying to think of it as "Not" a Sherlock Holmes movie doesn't help.

I'm sure there's more to come.

<<SNIP>>every thing else is just straight crap.<<SNIP>>
    Insert witty comment here.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Harrald View Post
    He's ok as a writer. As a director...rubbish. Unbreakable could have been the first 20 minutes of a decent film.

On to my opinion of a bad movie. The Sherlock Holmes movie that stars Robert Downey. My wife and I have tried 4 times to watch it and can't get more than 30 minutes into it. Even trying to think of it as "Not" a Sherlock Holmes movie doesn't help.

I'm sure there's more to come.

/QUOTE]
    Well, I'm from N.Y. so my first reaction to this opinion of "Sherlock Holmes" is that "You're from Jersey". If its not a "gym, bar or hair gel you won't get-it"!!!! LOL J/K However, now that I have moved from the Tri-state area, I am much more open minded and accepting. I am now sure that there are other roads between NY and DC!!!!

(Again, just fooling with ya!!!)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Harrald View Post

My advice? Watch BBC's Sherlock from last year. 3 90 minute episodes, three amazing proper Holmes adventures. That's definitely a good example of taking everything truly excellent about Holmes and doing it right, even with the modern day setting!

- Melike

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW Jersey? I hope you know I was only joking in the NY/NJ vein!!! Nothing personal, just banter!!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Harrald is on a distinguished road Harrald's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    [
    My advice? Watch BBC's Sherlock from last year. 3 90 minute episodes, three amazing proper Holmes adventures. <<SNIP>
    They were great. No where near as the Jeremy Brett version of Holmes but great none the less.

And Merlin. I grew up in NYC...the part of the city that only needs 9 guys to play baseball.
    Insert witty comment here.

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I would have to say anything with Nicolas Cage besides Con Air(that one was OK).There just something about his face that makes me want to land one of "these" right in his suck hole.
    Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 LastLast