Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 714 of 714 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 712 713 714
Results 17,826 to 17,827 of 17827

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A few things on the go:

Kealan Patrick Burke - Ravenous Ghosts
    George R. R. Martin - Fevre Dream (if you need proof ASOFAI reads like work for hire compared to his earlier works, this book is it. It's really that good.)
    Emily St. John Mendel - Sea of Tranquility. I read 35 pages in one go and didn't notice it. Best go into this without reading the blurb for maximum impact.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Somehow I received yet another Kindle Unlimited offer, this time 3 months for $1. I downloaded:

Laird Barron - The Wind Began to Howl
    Aliette de Bodard - The Citadel of Weeping Pearls
    Tyler Jones - Heavy Oceans (I'll DL his short story collection next)
    Mike Carey - Infinity Gate
    Joe Haldeman - The Forever War (don't want to take my hardcover to work. It isn't infrequently that my clients communicate their rage by throwing things around).

+ random Daredevil and Wolverine comics the library doesn't have

+ Reply to Thread
Page 714 of 714 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 712 713 714