Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 714 of 714 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 712 713 714
Results 17,826 to 17,828 of 17828

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A few things on the go:

Kealan Patrick Burke - Ravenous Ghosts
    George R. R. Martin - Fevre Dream (if you need proof ASOFAI reads like work for hire compared to his earlier works, this book is it. It's really that good.)
    Emily St. John Mendel - Sea of Tranquility. I read 35 pages in one go and didn't notice it. Best go into this without reading the blurb for maximum impact.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Somehow I received yet another Kindle Unlimited offer, this time 3 months for $1. I downloaded:

Laird Barron - The Wind Began to Howl
    Aliette de Bodard - The Citadel of Weeping Pearls
    Tyler Jones - Heavy Oceans (I'll DL his short story collection next)
    Mike Carey - Infinity Gate
    Joe Haldeman - The Forever War (don't want to take my hardcover to work. It isn't infrequently that my clients communicate their rage by throwing things around).

+ random Daredevil and Wolverine comics the library doesn't have

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I recently finished THE SUMMER GUEST by Justin Cronin and found it quite good.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 714 of 714 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 712 713 714